AirPhysio Low Lung
The AirPhysio Low Lung Capacity Device is designed for people
with low lung capacity and respiratory conditions.
AirPhysio Low Lung
AirPhysio Low Lung version is suitable for individuals with low lung
capacity secondary to advanced age, respiratory muscle weakness,
or severe respiratory conditions.
AirPhysio – Low Lung
The AirPhysio Low Lung Capacity Device is designed for people with low lung capacity to assist in the management of asthma, COPD, Bronchiectasis and/or recovery of colds and flu. This version is also suitable for individuals with low lung capacity secondary to advanced age, respiratory muscle weakness or severe respiratory conditions.
The Low Lung device comes with both the :
- Average Lung Capacity Ball Bearing – For people with a reasonable fitness or who have a respiratory condition like asthma, COPD or Cystic Fibrosis
- Low Lung Capacity Ball Bearing – For people with severe respiratory conditions who have low lung capacity
The ball bearings are interchangeable in the device, so you can choose which ball bearing suits your lung capacity.
You may also like…
About AirPhysio Low Lung
The AirPhysio uses an all-natural process called Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) therapy to clear mucus and expand your lungs.
If you live with a long term condition such as Asthma, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis or Bronchiectasis, your body may have a compromised ability to clear contaminated mucus. When mucus gathers in the lungs, it makes breathing and exercise harder. OPEP therapy is proven to help loosen mucus and clear airways, which helps your lungs to work more efficiently, naturally. The oscillations of the AirPhysio device assist the body’s natural cleaning process, helping you to maintain optimal lung hygiene and restore lung capacity.This device is lightweight, and easy to use and clean..
OPEP therapy is also recommended for operation recovery to help reduce the risk of infection and keep you on the road to recovery.
The combination of positive pressure and vibration generated with OPEP offers many benefits. OPEP training:
- Loosens the mucus from the walls of the airways for easier secretion
- Supports the transport of the mucus out of the airways
- Promotes lung expansion and helps to unblock airways
- Maximizes lung capacity
- Helps recruit underutilized parts of the lungs
- Assists in removing pollutants and inhaled allergens
- Helps to reduce mucus build up, eg after infection
- Promotes airway clearance and pulmonary hygiene, thereby reducing the risk of new infections and pneumonia
RETURN POLICY :
All of our products are covered under manufacturer warranty. Please contact us regarding any defective devices. Due to hygiene concerns, returns of used working devices are not permitted.