The AirPhysio Children is designed for children to assist in the
management of asthma and/or recovery of colds and flu.
AirPhysio Children is suitable for individuals with low lung capacity
secondary to advanced age, respiratory muscle weakness, or
severe respiratory conditions.
The AirPhysio Children is designed for children to assist in the management of asthma and/or recovery of colds and flu. This version is also suitable for individuals with low lung capacity secondary to advanced age, respiratory muscle weakness or severe respiratory conditions. The Children’s device comes with both the :
- Average Lung Capacity Ball Bearing – For people with a reasonable fitness or who have a respiratory condition like asthma, COPD or Cystic Fibrosis
- Low Lung Capacity Ball Bearing – For people with severe respiratory conditions who have low lung capacity
The ball bearings are interchangeable in the device, so you can choose which ball bearing suits your lung capacity.
You may also like…
About AirPhysio Children
OPEP therapy is also recommended for operation recovery to help reduce the risk of infection and keep you on the road to recovery.
The combination of positive pressure and vibration generated with OPEP offers many benefits. OPEP training:
- Loosens the mucus from the walls of the airways for easier secretion
- Supports the transport of the mucus out of the airways
- Promotes lung expansion and helps to unblock airways
- Maximizes lung capacity
- Helps recruit underutilized parts of the lungs
- Assists in removing pollutants and inhaled allergens
- Helps to reduce mucus build up, eg after infection
- Promotes airway clearance and pulmonary hygiene, thereby reducing the risk of new infections and pneumonia
RETURN POLICY :
All of our products are covered under manufacturer warranty. Please contact us regarding any defective devices. Due to hygiene concerns, returns of used working devices are not permitted.